I am a psychotherapist, dancer, yoga teacher, and yoga therapist.
I am queer, of working class background, and have managed living with an autoimmune disease for 20+ years.
When I'm not busy being a therapist, my time is spent lounging around my coastal homestead, slowly making my way through an impressive pile of unread books, working in the garden, and taking long walks in the woods with my rescue pup.
- MSW from the Smith College School for Social Work - psychodynamic focus
- Internal Family Systems Online Circle - 6 months foundational training
- Somatic Trauma Training Certificate from Embody Lab
- Complex Trauma Training Certificate with Dr. Arielle Schwartz
- Embodied Experiential Dreamwork Certificate with Dr. Leslie Ellis (in progress)
- I have worked as a clinician providing counseling and psychotherapy in a crisis/hospital diversion program, an alternative high school, in college counseling, and with home-bound seniors.
Yoga & Movement:
- BA in Dance from Smith College
- Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Advanced Program (in progress)
- 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training with Sangha Studio
- 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training with Amy Ippoliti
- 1,000 hr Yoga Teacher Training with Caroline Wybar (beginning October 2022)
- Pranayama with Kathryn Anne Flynn
- Restorative Yoga with Sarah Diedrick
- Nervous System and Restorative with Yoga Medicine
- Functional Anatomy with Tiffany Cruikshank
- Yin Yoga with Josh Summers and Kathryn Anne Flynn
- Yoga Nidra with Sagel Urlacher